The "Simplified Business Valuation Simulator" (the "Tool") of the Site is intended to provide a simple simulation-based valuation of a company. The valuation calculated using the Tool does not guarantee the actual enterprise value, market price, or the price at the time of M&A transaction of a company. Please use the Tool at your own risk. The Company and affiliated organizations assume no responsibility for any decisions made or actions taken based on the results obtained by using the Tool.
Handling of copyrights, trademarks, etc.
All content and information published on the Site, including images, text, video, audio, and programs, as well as the content of e-mails sent by the Company (collectively referred to as the "Site Information, etc.") are protected by the Copyright Act, and the copyrights of the Site Information, etc. belong to the Company or third parties that have granted the Company licenses, etc. to use the information. In addition, trademarks displayed on the Site are owned by the Company or used by the Company under a license agreement or based on other legal rights. The Users are prohibited from reproducing, distributing, modifying, or otherwise using the copyrighted works or trademarks beyond the scope permitted by laws and regulations without permission.
The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, comprehensiveness, appropriateness, convenience, or conformity with current practice, etc. of the Site Information, etc. The Company shall bear no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage incurred by the Users or third parties as a result of the use of or inability to use the Site or the Site Information, etc., unless such loss or damage is caused by the intentional or negligent conduct of the Company. The Site Information, etc. may be modified or deleted from the Site without prior notice.
The Company may temporarily close the Site without prior notice for system maintenance or unexpected troubleshooting (including emergency responses).
Guidelines for links to the Site
When setting up a link to the Site, we require that the link leads to the top page (https://www.ma-cp.com/). Further, links from the following sites are strictly prohibited.
Links to third-party websites
The Site contains links to external websites operated by third parties (the "External Sites"). However, the fact that the Site contains links to the External Sites does not imply that there is any special or cooperative relationship between the Company and the External Sites or the third parties operating them.
The following acts are prohibited when using the Site.
- Acts that infringe on the property rights, intellectual property rights, and other rights or privacy of the Company or any third party
- Acts that cause disadvantage or damage to the Company or any third party
- Acts that defame or discredit the Company or any third party
- Acts that violate public order and morals
- Criminal acts or acts connected with criminal acts
- Business activities or other acts intended to make profit
- Acts of false declaration or notification, such as registering another person's name or e-mail address
- Acts of identifying, or attempting to identify details of projects, related parties, other users, etc.
- Acts of using, transmitting, or writing computer viruses or other harmful programs
- Acts that interfere with the normal operation of the Site, such as unauthorized access to the server or overloading the server or network
- Acts that raise suspicions of the existence of any of the aforementioned acts
- Other acts the Company deems inappropriate
If we discover any of the above prohibited acts, we may, without prior notice to the Users, delete or otherwise remove all or part of such acts. However, we are under no obligation to constantly monitor the Site.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Recommended browsing environment
Note on the use of plug-ins and applications
Some content of the Site uses certain technologies such as Flash and PDF. In order to view and use the content properly, you need to install the latest versions of the corresponding plug-ins and applications.
If you have not yet installed the necessary plug-ins or applications, please download and install them from the specified links or the recommended official webpages.
Links to other sites
The Users can restrict or reject cookies by changing their web browser settings. However, in that case, some functions of the Site may not run properly.
For more information, please see the page about Cookies.
Inquiries about the Site
If you have any questions, comments, or requests regarding the Site, please contact us through the "Inquiries about the Site" below. For inquiries regarding our services or information about the Company, please contact us through the "Other inquiries" below.
Established 20, October, 2023